7 days left
A unique role to run a manufacturing plant for a worldwide business that are specialists in their field.
Our client is an FMCG Manufacturing business based in North Lincolnshire. They have ambitious expansions plans and the Plant Manager role will play a key part in ensuring operations are able to deliver the anticipated sales. It's a very exciting time to join this growing business.
Responsible for the whole of the factory the Plant Manager will oversee the day to day operations as well as strategic planning in line with business growth.
Other responsibilities include:
- Lead a team including Production, Engineering and Technical department heads
- Delivery of lean manufacturing, efficiency, continuous improvement, downtime reduction, cost and waste reduction
- Ensure the highest level of Health and Safety is implemented and adhered to as well as full site legislative requirements
- Manage site CAPEX projects/budgets to maximise ROI
The successful Plant Manager will have a range of the following:
- Experience managing an FMCG manufacturing operation that supplier into Retailers/Supermarkets
- Hands-on leader, keen to be on the shop floor engaging with employees and driving efficiencies
- Able to learn a new manufacturing process quickly and deliver continuous improvements
- Make business-critical decisions autonomously whilst keeping stakeholders informed
- Deliver results across the plant through the empowerment of people
Competitive salary plus package.