Chief Technology Officer
About the job
We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business. You will communicate with employees, stakeholders and customers to ensure our company's technologies are used appropriately.
Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. If you are also an excellent communicator and public speaker, we'd like to meet you.
What are your challenges?
- Evolve our MVP into a commercial Product
- Develop A.I and machine learning initiatives built into our framework
- Work closely with the Product Manager to evolve Rehegoo services and processes into a technologically advanced offering
- Analysing the flow of information and assessing system requirements
- Enhancing business objectives with technology
- Create and manage an IT budget
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Translate evolving strategic and business requirements into actionable technological strategies
- Effectively communicate and evangelize technical solutions and strategies to both internal management/staff and external investors/stakeholders
- Lead the Rehegoo development team-building and hiring processes
- Recommend new software and hardware
- Providing technical support internally
- Security procedure development
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Consistently evaluates technical efficiency and makes changes as necessary
- Identifies competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of a company
- Directs the development and possible implementation of policies in instances of a breach, also known as disaster recovery plans
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role
- Previous experience with streaming service back end/infrastructure
- Music Industry experience
- Digital Audio DSP experience
- iOS or Android app development experience
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree
Annual Salary: £100,000 (negotiable, depending on experience) plus annual discretionary bonus.