Commercial & BD Coaching Lead
Commercial Excellence Lead
Elevation are working with an innovative tech organisation in the UK, that work closely with the health and social care sector that provide a range of solutions and services to the industry.
This is a National Role (60-70% of time travelling) and will require fantastic access to national road networks - the preferred candidate will be living around the areas of the South East / Midlands (M4, M6, M1 etc..)
Working closely with the Business Development Directors and Commercial Director, you will take responsibility for improving, inspiring, and developing the competencies of the UK sales force.
This will include:
- Work with the Regional Sales Reps and developing their competencies across strategic account and territory planning.
- Accountable for managing innovative sales training programs and content, including field coaching sessions.
- Identify the current and future training needs of the business and produce strategic plans to address the requirements
- Drive KPI utilisation and monitoring through the company CRM solution, providing regular updates to leadership and continual coaching to the sales force.
- Collect metrics to evaluate training delivered to the field to ensure consistency, quality and effectiveness.
- Ensure the team is fully conversant with existing and emerging customer needs.
- Design appropriate processes to support both internal and external sales productivity.
- Manage the on boarding process in partnership with HR.
- Stay abreast of trends within the training, coaching and development field and adopt new approaches as appropriate.
What specific technical knowledge and competencies does the Job Holder require?
- Degree or relevant strategic sales leadership and training experience in the Health and Social Care Sectors.
- Experience and knowledge of training needs analysis (TNA), course design and project management.
- Understanding of CRM systems.
- Ability to interact and build relationships with customers at differing levels including C-Suite and industry thought leaders.
- High level of business management and financial acumen.
- Sales leadership experience - identifying and developing new markets.
Please visit our website at www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com for more information.