Mechanical Project Director
Keplar Group are currently recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Project Director for a market leading M&E contractor based in London. This specialist contractor is an established name in the market with a strong order book.
Mechanical Project Director will be working for a company who have an annual turnover in excess of £70M and projects in value from £1-8 Million. This role requires someone to previously have worked for an M&E Contractor as a Mechanical Project Director on commercial fit out projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The management of contracts throughout the contract term, through to handover and after sales care
- Adhering to and developing existing project processes and procedures
- Managing the quality and quantity of project management resource
- Overall profitability
- Building excellent business relationships
- Team development
Qualifications and training required:
- Commercial Fit out experience is essential
- Extensive experience within a project leadership role
- Experience on projects exceeding £2 M within the fit out sector
- This is an exciting leadership role which can lead to further progression within the business. For more information please apply right away with your CV or call Philip Graham or click on apply.