4 days left
Excellent greenfield opportunity to build a European procurement function in a growing FS business. As Procurement Lead you will lead strategy creation and implementation and senior stakeholder engagement.
My Client is a leading European Financial Services Business that is known for valuing its customers above anything and ensuring that all customers have the best possible opportunity for success. They truly value and desire the added value that a focused procurement team can bring to the organisation.
As Procurement Lead you will partners directly with internal clients to understand business priorities and requirements, and draft and negotiate third-party contracts to reflect needs and desired outcomes. You will have the chance to work closely with internal risk and legal partners to represent the client's interests and deliver value while mitigating risk by leveraging procurement guidelines and standards.
The key responsibilities are:
- Develop a robust sourcing strategy and process that delivers stakeholder engagement
- Serve as a subject matter expert in managing high complexity strategic sourcing transactions, negotiations, and supplier selection, including driving engagements with suppliers and solving escalated and complex issues;
- Perform supply market data analysis and recommend suppliers and vendors to the business;
- Perform regular performance monitoring and reviews of key suppliers.
- Identify industry trends and category strategies to recommend linkages to business needs;
- Interpret and communicate contract requirements, obligations, and risk exposures to key stakeholders, including sourcing professionals and business leaders; and
- Champion sourcing process compliance and educate the business about commercial, legal, policy, and other considerations in support of the negation process.
The successful Procurement lead will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrable experience in a senior strategic souring role within a global business.
- Experience of :
- negotiating supplier contracts including complex service agreements
- supplier rationalisation
- supplier change management and category transformation
- supplier development and measurement
- team management and development
- Contract negotiation, drafting, and management of tendering processes including contracts
- Strong commercial acumen, advanced knowledge of contract law, good financial management, and proven communication skills (both verbal and written).
This is an excellent opportunity for a Procurement Lead to join an exciting Financial Services organisation that is looking to get behind a European procurement function.