The role of the Interim Head of Supply Chain will be to define and share the Supply Chain Strategy, capable of delivering the complex needs of the programmes currently running within the organisation. You will build a strong operationally focused team to deliver the Supply Chain needs of the business efficiently, collaborating with all areas of the business to jointly deliver the business objectives.
The Interim Head of Supply Chain will carry the following key attributes and capabilities:
- Be able to build strong IPT's and have good stakeholder management and gravitas
- Have ability to draft and negotiate contracts
- You will have a proven ability to strategically lead and develop a supply chain organisation
- Experience with capital projects and managing return on investment
- Global supply chain / manufacturing experience
- Sound knowledge of manufacturing processes and techniques along with ability to read and interpret engineering drawings & data.
- Ability to build infrastructure and recruit and retain the right talent
- Capability in contract definition and strength in negotiation
- Experience in the creation and reporting of key departmental metrics and KPI's
Experience in the Aerospace, Defence and/or Automotive sector is desirable.
There is a possibility that this role may eventually become permanent for the right person. Therefore, if you have the above experience and are interested in a potential Interim-Perm assignment, we would like to hear from you.