Business Development Manager - based in Europe
This exciting business development remit will be to develop new customers in EMEA target markets (medical & niche industrial). The role will be home-based anywhere in Europe with a preference in Spain or Germany.
A fascinating company that is strategically positioned with manufacturing sites across the world. A market leader in the development of advanced battery and power systems.
An innovative company who specialises in the design and manufacture of Li-ion battery packs, smart chargers, and power supplies across a broad range of deployed, mobile, and fixed applications.
The Business Development Manager remit will be to develop the custom high-margin business in the region with a key focus on the medical OEM sector.
As part of the EMEA team, they will engage cooperatively with Engineering, Operations, and other key stakeholders in the business worldwide to ensure annual strategic goals and sales plan objectives are achieved.
Batteries and Medical are key elements of the criteria required.
The Business Development Manager will be:
- Tasked to develop key relationships within key target accounts, cross networking within to establish holistic penetration and real customer understanding.
- Develop and carry out strategies to further develop sustainable key partnerships to maximise profitable revenues.
- Have a primary remit in developing new customers across the Medical market and other niche specialist segments.
- Measured on winning new business from both existing and new customer accounts.
- Selling advanced battery systems and therefore the sales process is a technical solution, and design-in led.
The Business Development Manager will have:
- Degree in technical or business discipline (BA or local equivalent).
- Track record in medical OEM sales. Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in batteries/energy storage, preferably selling batteries into Medical device OEMs.
- A Hunter mentality with a talent to nurture and develop large accounts.
- Ability to travel throughout Europe as well as other long haul regions.
- Exceptional track record and ability to win and manage large global accounts.
- The role will be home-based anywhere in Europe with a preference in Spain or Germany.
Attractive and Competitive salary/package which varies depending on the in-country requirement.