Sector: Manufacturing/Construction Products
Base Salary: £100k
Benefits: Executive Car, Generous Bonus, Industry Leading Experience, Healthcare
Our client is a growing business unit within an International Business Group. Due to combination of securing new orders and agreed succession planning they would now like to appoint a Head of Operations.
- Will report to the Managing Director and will have manufacturing P&L responsibility and be a significant member of the senior management team.
- Will work closely with the current shift and manufacturing managers to develop a professional and world class manufacturing team.
- Will instil good lean manufacturing principles to the existing workforce and mentoring when appropriate.
- Will ideally be of degree education and a track record of manufacturing within the UK.
- Will be keen to join a company that is part of an Leading Construction Manufacturing Company.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting OPSM/687/10 to Barnaby Stewart Built Environment Ltd by clicking on Apply.
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been