2 days left
Location: Midlands/London/Homes Based
Base Salary: £120k
Benefits: Executive Car, Generous Bonus, Healthcare, Pension Contributions and other soft benefits
Our client is a well-established Rail/Civils consultancy who is working with the client on a Major Civils Projects. Due to them securing a significant contract to provide Commercial Leadership on behalf of the client they would now like to appoint a Commercial Director.
- Will involve a high level of Client facing interaction and be embedded with the client’s organisation.
- Will manage / mentor junior members of team when appropriate.
- Will be responsible for leading a Commercial team who are responsible for monitoring the Commercial contracts with the Delivery contractors.
- Will ensure a high quality of work is maintained and streamline the process for client if possible.
- You will of degree education and/or MRICS qualified. have a track record of working in a successful UK Rail/Civils Major projects in the UK.
- You will be keen to join a growing business that has a reputation for rewarding success.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting CD/687/10 to Barnaby Stewart Built Environment Ltd by clicking on Apply.
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been
Apply for Commercial Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly