Director Manufacturing & Design
Location: Home counties, South East
Sector: Construction, Manufacturing, Engineering
Base Salary: £110,000
Benefits: Bonus, Car, Pension, Healthcare, Death in Service benefit
Our client is a leading national designer, Manufacturer & Installer of Kitchen & Bedroom solutions. With a reputation for product innovation & utilizing offsite manufacturing and assembly techniques they wish to appoint a highly experienced hands on Director to supplement the board.
- Part of the senior leadership team and reporting into the Chief Executive you will lead the design, Procurement & Manufacturing departments.
- You will lead operation planning, its systems & processes in this semi-automated facility.
- With a entrepreneurial mid set you will lead by example and be a hands on visible Operational leader who can successfully articulate their expertise to the production team to enhance production, reduce waist and manage production variations on time & budget.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Educated to degree level you will be a highly experienced in leading manufacturing at a senior level with a hands-on and approachable persona.
- The ideal candidate will preferably have direct expertise in Offsite or modular construction techniques ideally with expertise in building products or interiors.
- You will be able to demonstrate the successful management of multiple product lines and product variations achieving high standards across all elements of manufacturing.
- Leading by example you will build and maintain a goal focused delivery team through engagement and continuous improvement.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Email by clicking on Apply
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.