UK Finance Director
Base Salary: £100k & Full Exec Package. Short and Long term incentives
Our client is a leading pan European food company with numerous manufacturing facilities across the UK. They are looking to appoint a Finance director to lead a major change initiative.
- Reporting directly to the managing director and a key member of the SLT you will be fully accountable for the UK’s finance function across all sites.
- A rounded business leadership position, you will design and lead a major change imitative in the UK to consolidate numerous individually operating business units into one to deliver group level ‘best practice’ standards.
- Will work closely alongside peers to deliver exceptional results whilst holding overall responsibility for commercial agreements with customers and suppliers.
- You will be a Chartered accountant with a successful track record in a relevant, regulated manufacturing sector and ideally, exposure to UK Food customers and their requirements.
- Will have the ability to lead and mentor a multi-site team during a period of change.
- Comfortable with national travel, you will be required to frequently visit all UK sites to ensure group standards are achieved.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting REF: UKFD/445/83 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection by clicking on Apply.