Site / General Manager
2 days left
Base Salary: Up to £90k
Bonus: Commensurate to success
Our client is a rapidly growing supplier of fresh added value to UK retail, foodservice and B2B markets. Due to such growth, they are looking to appoint an experienced Site General Manger to lead their flagship operation.
- Reporting directly to the group managing director you will enjoy complete responsibility over a multifunctional operational team covering all production, engineering and supply chain functions with 100+ staff.
- Complete autonomy for site performance, you will deliver projects and drive operational excellence during a period of significant growth.
- Will engage and manage customers relationships on site to ensure excellent service levels are achieved.
- Ideally degree educated you will have a proven track record in a produce processing or similar food environment with the ability to prove you can increase site performance through the deployment of your strategy.
- Candidates who have led progressive transformational initiatives are highly sought including leading capital investment and CI/OPEX programs.
- Will have excellent customer facing communication skills and leadership attributes.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Re: SFD/445/10 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection by clicking on Apply.
Apply for Site / General Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly