Client: Exciting, Growing Developer
Salary : c£90,000 + Package
We have an opportunity for a Project Director to lead on an £80m residential Project in Manchester, with an exciting Developer who is in the process of expanding, allowing for promotion opportunities in the near future. This is a true Project Director position, taking full P&L responsibility, working with the Commercial lead.
We are looking for someone to work with complete focus and determination to the benefit of customers and suppliers, organising resources to safely achieve maximum efficiency and output.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Lead the project team and manage the supply chain to deliver projects to time, meeting cost and quality targets and standards
- Ensure safety targets and standards are maintained by knowing what safety excellence looks like and communicating safety with passion and credibility in order to inspire, motivate and lead the project team to achieve the vision
- Foster a continuous improvement culture by actively seeking input from all members of the project team and encouraging them to implement safety improvements
- Proactively manage the customer relationship during delivery, including change and decision making to effectively manage expectations, and maintain long-term relationships
- Lead, manage and deliver operational excellence and efficiency through the appropriate use of leadership indicator health check reviews through the Bid, Pre-construction, and Construction phases of the project
- Utilise the principles of Lean Construction in the execution of the project, particularly Lean Visual daily management, collaborative planning, and problem-solving.
- We are looking for a qualified Project Director with experience in Residential projects valued in excess of £50m. You will have strong leadership skills and the ability to lead, influence, and communicate with others to deliver targets.
- Significant previous experience in project management, managing complex jobs within the residential market
- Have been No1 on a residential apartment project of £50m or more within the UK
- If you are looking for a Project Director position that will allow you autonomy, this is for you