Our client is a highly innovative, early stage technical engineering company which designs and manufactures systems which provide solutions to a wide range of industries, with a blue chip customer base in sectors such as textiles, chemicals and pharmaceuticals.
Having recently taken external investment, the company now seeks a Chief Executive to join the Board and provide the leadership required to achieve the strategic plan for growth. Key to this will be expanding the company’s international reach through both direct and indirect sales.
Key responsibilities will include to: -
- Work with the Board to refine the strategic plan, and deliver the company’s growth targets.
- Lead sales activity through the Head of Sales, working to optimise processes and implement effective performance measures.
- Continuously improve management information to support decision making.
- Ensure the organisational structure evolves to facilitate success.
- Coach and develop the senior management team.
- Shape the business in a way which optimises market value.
The successful candidate will evidence: -
- The alignment of long term strategy with achieved short term outcomes in an engineering/technology led environment.
- A functional sales background.
- Strong commercial acumen, advanced negotiation skills, ideally with international experience.
- Experience at leading or being a major strategic influencer in a successful senior management leadership team.
- First class communication skills, able to articulate a vision and strategy effectively at all levels of a business.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with integrity and ambition.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a proven Managing Director or an ambitious Sales/Commercial Director to join a company with market leading technology and secure funding, and to lead the achievement of its rapid growth plans.
The rewards for success will be significant with a remuneration package including equity providing the opportunity for significant capital gain.
Apply for Chief Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly