Package: DOE + Large Bonus + Package
Key Req: Must be a Finance Director of £150m+ business - All Sectors considered.
Rytons Associates have been retained on yet other Senior Appointment and are thrilled to bring yet another exciting new Finance Directors opportunity to the market.
A well-respected and innovative House Builder who is known for delivering high-quality homes and developing careers for their employees. Delivering 400+ Homes and over £120m turnover.
To provide strategic financial support to the MD and Management Team in order to achieve the Regional Targets in the short, medium and long term as well as leading an efficient and cost conscious Finance Team. To act as the conscience of the region and guardian of all internal controls.
Find a forward thinking, experienced Finance Director who is looking for a position where they can influence the success of the business and wider group.
- Responsible for providing strategic financial advice to the MD and Management Team
- Active role in the decision making of the Region and being an integral member of the Regional Board
- Overall responsibility to produce the annual Regional budget together with regular and monthly forecasts
- Responsibility for the overall cash management of the business, including the approval of expenditure and accurate cash collection
- Production of a business plan in conjunction with the MD and other regional directors and on-going monitoring against this plan
- Ultimate responsibility for the Finance Team
- Responsibility for the succession plan and development of the Finance team
- Ownership of the cost control of the business to include budgetary management and an active participation in the monthly valuation process
- Significant interaction with other Departments to facilitate the efficient operation of the Region and accurate and timely reporting of information
- Responsibility for ensuring the land packs submitted to Executive Committee accurately reflect the proposed acquisition and have been comprehensively reviewed by the Management Team
- Overall Responsibility for Insurance for the Division
- Ensure the Region complies with all relevant legislation and statutory requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Graduate, professionally qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) accountant with considerable post qualification experience
- Experience in management of the budgetary process and cost control
- A self-motivated individual with the tenacity to achieve Regional targets
- Highly numerate with strong IT and analytical skills
- A team leader focused on coaching and developing the Finance Team
- Ability to challenge at all levels, including where necessary to challenge Divisional management decisions which may compromise Group objectives
- Strong Commercial awareness
- You will work with one of the close knit board of directors
- A company that has a record of giving a voice to their employees
- An environment that brings hard work and fun together
- Strong Basic + Bonus + Package
If you are a Finance Director of a £150m+ Operation and interested in this position, please apply for more information.