Project Director Clean Rooms
I am currently looking to recruit a Cleanroom Project Director, to oversee the delivery of an exciting, high profile project.
If you have strong experience in micro-electronic cleanrooms (essential) within Advanced Technology Facilities, my client will be very keen to talk to you.
They are a well-known national contractor, with a proven track record of high quality, technically challenging project delivery.
They are doing a lot of work within the ATF sector, and their presence within this sector is growing. Due to this and recent project wins, they are looking to recruit a Cleanroom Project Director, to oversee one of their flagship projects, based in the North Hertfordshire area (they are open to candidates nationally and internationally for this role, and are happy to pay expenses if you need to live, work away).
As a business, they have strong growth plans and are looking for someone with the expertise and knowledge to deliver this project to the highest possible standard. They are looking for the best, and are willing to offer a package in line with this skillset.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of cleanroom construction, including specialist systems (MEP, Partition systems, WOD, Flooring, ceilings).
- Manage all programme related activities in relation to the overall build of the main facility.
- Work closely with the commercial team in relation to the project and procurement process.
- Manage all sub-contractor elements including special services, including medical gases and ultrapure water.
- Ensure a successful and profitable project delivery to final handover.
- Perform a client-facing role at stakeholder level, ensuring client management, satisfaction with a view of repeat business.
Requirements for the position:
- Previous experience as a project manager or project director, with a proven track record of delivery.
- Strong knowledge of cleanrooms, specifically micro-electronic cleanrooms (essential).
- Experience within the MEP/HVAC sector.
- Extremely strong client-facing and team management skills.
- EPPM experience.
- APM/Prince 2 practitioner.
As mentioned my client are looking for the best, and are prepared to pay very well to secure them so please take the salary as a guideline only (negotiable). They are open to people willing to relocate or work away as per project requirements and can offer excellent living away packages if needed.
If you feel you are a good fit for this position and would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of Emeya Recruitment.
I am available from 8 am-8 pm Monday to Saturday, and all conversations will be held in the strictest of confidence.