I have a brand-new Product role with a leading client operating in the Social-Discovery arena. Huge recruitment drive, due to rapid growth and expansion into new markets.
Product Manager - Social Discovery - Mobile Apps - ios - Android
I am looking for Product Managers with proven experience of delivering and shipping mobile apps on both iOS and Android - that reach millions of users.
Must have experience of working with in-house development teams and able to translate their needs to the wider business to drive product performance.
The successful Product Manager can expect to:
- Manage cross-functional product development programs, covering a range of teams and tools.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Drive internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Interface with several different Business teams for project requirements and scope.
- Help drive product and tooling decisions to align with higher company initiatives.
- Work with Product Management and Engineering on org-level strategic planning and delivery
- Define and own metrics and key performance indicators.
- Communication and interpersonal experience, including relationship building and collaboration within a cross-functional team.
- Help define the roadmap and long term strategy of the team you are working with.
The successful candidate will have worked on the building, shipping and scaling of mobiles apps across both ioS and Android. They will have worked with in-house development and data science teams to ensure the growth and performance of the product.
Remote on boarding - with flexi-working once the team have returned to the office. Relaxed and social office environment.
Salary: Competitive + Equity package + Bonus
Location: London (flexi-working)