Director of IT Transformation & Consulting
Our Worcestershire based client is looking to build on the success of their Management Consulting and Advisory team by appointing a Director of IT Transformation & Consulting to help create, shape and grow a new IT Transformation Consulting practice.
Consultancy / Advisory firm
Our client is looking to create and grow a new IT Transformation Consulting Practice and are looking to appoint a Director of IT Transformation & Consulting to lead this function. The Director of IT Transformation & Consulting will support clients in a number of key areas including:
- IT Transformation, including: business case development, IT Strategy, TOM design, Architecture and Solution design (including package solutions), Program and Project management;
- Buy-side and sell-side IT due diligence and transaction advisory;
- Investigating and reporting on the systems and controls environment of clients, to enable appropriate reliance for the audit process;
- System Implementation guidance and project management: ERP, Core Banking, Finance, Risk, HR etc.;
- Driving improved business analytics through data;
- Investigating digital solutions, intelligent automation, robotic process automation.
The Director of IT Transformation & Consulting will provide an independent "as is" assessment of client's IT operations as well create a set of strategic and tactical recommendations for the "to be" future state. By working with clients directly they will gather user requirements on IT solutions, and will support and lead the delivery of change - all with the requisite rigour and governance.
As a senior hire within the organisation, the Director of IT Transformation & Consulting will not just be responsible for project delivery. They will also actively participate and contribute in broader client engagement, developing and maintaining long-term client relationships and networks. In addition, they will be expected to develop, supervise and coach more junior members of the team.
To be successful in your application you must have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Proven IT Advisory / Management Consulting background
- Proven experience of leading IT Transformation programmes from cradle to grave; setting IT strategy and Target Operating Models etc.
- Extensive experience of Programme leadership;
- Professional qualifications essential - e.g. Prince2 Practitioner, Agile, Lean / Six Sigma (desirable)
- Experience of implementing RPA and other digital solutions
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience of business development would be advantageous
- Proven experience of working with both Corporate & SME's
This is a leadership opportunity where the successful candidate has the opportunity to build and lead a growing IT Transformation Advisory Practice. Most clients are within the region so this role may appeal to an individual with a Consulting background who is looking for a more balanced work life, whilst also driving their career forward.
up to £100k
25 days holiday + bank holidays
NB: Please note that the closing date for applications is Friday 30th October.