Project Director / Civil Engineering Technical Servies Manager
Job Title: Project Director / Civil Engineering Technical Servies Manager
Location: Swindon, with travel throughout the UK as required.
Salary / Benefits: Between £85,000 - £120,000 commensurate with the successful candidate's skills and experience and the package offered will include a car/ car allowance + contributory pension + contributory health insurance.
Start Date: ASAP
Company Information: A fantastic senior level opportunity for a Technical Services Director has arisen with fast-paced specialist Rail and Civil engineering tier 1 principal contractor
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Experience in various Civil Engineering roles ie Project Manager, Design Manager, Bid Manager, and CEM roles
- Chartered Civil Engineer status (CEng) (essential)
- Substantial experience in delivering infrastructure projects of all sizes and all sectors and be able to use his or her experience and industry knowledge to develop and support the business strategy.
- Previously led a multidisciplinary design and build projects at the Engineering Manager level.
- Extensive knowledge of construction techniques and best practice
- Expertise in temporary works.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for key areas within the business - Engineering resource, Planning, Design, Temporary Works and Quality, the successful applicant will provide leadership, governance, and direction to Project Management whilst also managing Client relationships and personnel who support with future Work Winning.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.