Operations Site Manager
Michael Page Manufacturing are working in partnership with a market leading materials business that are looking for a Operations Site Manager to join their team based in Nottinghamshire.
You will be fully responsible for all site operations and accountable for Profit and Loss with expectations of making the business as profitable as possible.
Our customer has continued to grow through the tough year that 2020 has been, showing they are in a market that is highly resilient and proving to be recession proof. This market leading materials manufacturing business based in Nottinghamshire is offering a great opportunity for a Operations Site Manager.
The Operations Site Manager will oversee full cradle to grave operations across the site and be the go to person to optimise plant efficiency.
They will also be:
- Able to measure, assess and deliver against a clear plan
- Drive improvement across the site to cut any waste
- Lead a team of technical and non technical operators
- Able to clearly communicate to a board of directors
- Focused on plant optimisation and delivering against a clear set of objectives
- Have a proven track record in running a manufacturing or industrial process operations
- Train and up skill co-workers to create a proactive and positive culture
The successful applicant will be:
- Degree Qualified in a Technical Discipline is preferred
- IOSH/NEBOSH qualification would be advantageous
- A driven and can-do attitude
- Highly capable of using Lean tools and techniques
- Comfortable in an Industrial environment and working with numerous materials
- Able to run a Profit and Loss account
- A proven track record in managing teams
- Is a clear and comfortable communicator
A great package with clear headroom for growth to run a bigger facility in less than 12 months.