Managing Director (Midlands Region) - Environmental FM Services
Managing Director (Midlands Region) – Environmental FM Services
Our client is the UK market leader in its field (and is part of a privately owned European Market-leading Group), backed by a private equity majority shareholder, delivering to a range of public and private sector clients. Having grown organically and through acquisition, doubling in size over the last 3 years they have plans to continue their strong growth.
This company while profitable with a strong legacy and brand delivers important services enriching the lives of the UK population through the creation and upkeep of sustainable environmental spaces used by millions of citizens annually.
We are now looking for an ambitious and talented individual to lead the newly formed Midlands Region and join the UK Board.
What the job entails:
- Leading, motivating and inspiring a large multi-disciplined, mainly field-based team across multiple sites and client contracts.
- Delivering revenue and margin growth through new and existing client development, service innovation and strategically through acquisition.
- Driving operational improvements and efficiencies in a fast-paced, complex field service environment.
- Creating an engaged and motivated workforce, while ensuring your teams can operate in a safe, healthy and quality orientated way.
What you’ll bring:
- A demonstrable track record of business improvement and growth as a P+L leader of a stand-alone business unit or region.
- Established leadership credentials in a people-orientated service organisation delivering multi-site, diverse services.
- Exceptional personal drive, the motivation to make a difference and a hands-on approach to management.
- A track record of continuous improvement.
As this European company continues to grow and expand, success in this role will open a wealth of exciting career opportunities for the right person.