Sales Director - GRC/Technical Assurance
Circa GBP90,000 - GBP120,000 per annum + OTE
We are delighted to be working with a growing GRC consultancy led business based out of Oxfordshire with teams also in the US and Australia.
The organisation is currently looking to grow their market share in the Cyber Security space and have significant plans for growth in place but are looking to ensure they keep true to their values and the foundations the company was built on.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the Sales Director is a key member of Sales team. The Sales Director of will lead the strategic growth and development of the customer portfolio.
In this role, the Sales Director will lead in all areas of business development and growth initiatives from prospecting, pitching and closing new business. In addition to driving incremental revenue from existing enterprise accounts and new prospects, positioning the business as a leading firm for cybersecurity solutions in the market.
The primary responsibility of the Sales Director is the strategic leadership in the crafting territory sales plans, developing and implementing new sales strategies with the intent to increase revenue and sales in the identified market segments, whilst delivering on state and national business goals and objectives.
Role & Responsibilities.
- Strategic leadership in achieving overall company goals, through the management, collaboration and engagement of state teams and employees; building trusted partnerships, with clear channels of communication, aligning resources to provide an autonomous and empowered working environment.
- Advice, lead and develop long-term customer relationship strategies aligned to the business goals and objectives.
- Implement, monitor and maintain business winning standards, inclusive of reporting to the Executive Leadership Team and Board.
- Manages sales objectives by contributing overall sales intelligence and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; implementing efficient and quality driven customer-focused standards, resolving problems, identifying trends, in addition to state sales system improvements and supportive change implementation as needed .
- Meets sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements through the preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual sales budgets, analysing variances and initiating accurate corrective actions.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counselling state sales representatives, whilst building and maintaining rapport with key customers and identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommends solutions and product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product/services, surveying customer needs and trends and tracking competitors.
- Coach sales teams across a complex Matrix structure, to develop successful sales strategies including implementing multi-tiered approaches, defining measurable success metrics, developing successful campaigns, identifying and staying ahead of risks, and accurately forecasting opportunities
- Build market awareness, through participation in local and regional industry events, organizations and affiliations.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications.
- 7+ years plus of progressive experience in Sales and/or Engineering within the Cyber Security or Technology arena
- Experience in Cyber Security solutions and understanding the end-to-end sales, customer relationship and customer experience life cycle
- Experience in a tech, Business Intelligence or consultancy/advisory firm is a preferred as well as experience with large scale change management, transformation programs are a plus
- Financially and commercially aware, with an ability to generate complex cost bases and price builds
- Desire to be a critical team member in a rapidly growing, dynamic business environment, but also able to be stand-alone in senior client settings and to manage client and consultant relationships.
* Please note that whilst at present remote working is in place, there will be expectation to be in the office 2-3 days a week as a minimum once restrictions allow