Head of Managed Services
Head of Managed Services
My client a market leader in Software Solutions is seeking to recruit a Head of Managed Services to join during a period of huge growth
Offering an award winning solution to a global client base this role will act as a trusted advisor helping to onboard new and manage existing customer relationships. This role is vital to the continued growth strategy of the business
The successful candidate will have proven experience in delivering enterprise software providers transition from on premise deployment to managed services utilising multi cloud and applications services.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor to ensure retention and growth
- Manage multiple customer opportunities through the entire business cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary
- Act as a lead on service delivery, management and coordination
- Create, manage and improve standards and procedures within the department
- Ensure working practices are well defined, and operations proceed with minimal disruption using technology and experience to improve efficiency as appropriate
- Liaise with internal functions including sales, product management, engineering, IT, Operations and subject matter experts to facilitate success
- Engaging with clients from pre-sales through to go-live acting as the point of authority on managed services operation and the point of escalation for all commercial discussions
- Responsibility for P&Ls working closely with Management, Finance, and Sales
- Liaise with third party providers and vendors relating to Managed Services
- Ensure high quality, up to date documentation exists for all service arrangements
- Ability to understand network infrastructure and system characteristics, have vision of customer needs and be able to identify creative solutions
- Provide input into the pre-sales process, strategy and approach.
- Present solutioning to prospects and clients.
- Converse with senior executives on the qualities of the solution and the effects it will have on their organization and processes.
- Be required to generate proposals and presentations built and focused around identified customer needs
- The role will also require travel across Europe and America when needed, working closely with sales/presales teams and customers in all regions
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous experience taking a product to market via a managed service model
- Ability to solve complex business problems in the areas of services development
- Ability to juggle priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong experience in hosting and cloud technologies with a solid understanding of how to create and maintain a world class managed service offering.
- Experience in driving change initiatives in a service environment
- Experience and skilled in-service level agreements and operational schedules
- Knowledge of delivering products and services to financial services clients
- Ability to identify areas in financial services where managed service solutions might be beneficial and work with internal stakeholders to expand the managed services capabilities.
- Able to develop effective internal relationships at a variety of levels and work closely with commercial partners such as product and sales management
- 4 or more years running a Software Managed Services department
Location - London
Salary - Upto GBP95,000 per annum + bonus & benefits