One of my market leading clients in Amsterdam is urgently seeking a CTO for a long-term contract paying excellent rates. If you like it, you will never have to leave.
Interviews taking place immediately!
The CTO will IDEALLY HAVE AT LEAST 65% of the following skills:
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Agile way of working
- Customer centric & platform thinking
- 10+ years software development experience and a proven track record in translating functional designs into technical designs
- Experience building data heavy B2B platform applications and/or data rooms within the financial services industry
- Ability to envision the best in class UX/UI interface for institutional investors
- Experience in software architecture, design, (Web) development, security, testing, and system integration
- Up-to-date knowledge/understanding of DLT technologies like Corda
- Experience with 3rd party REST APIs integration and system integration
- Experience with at least one OO programming language on the JVM stack, such as Java and at least one functional programming language
- Well educated, ideally BSc with excellent academic results in the field Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, or Information Management
The CTO will perform the following responsibilities
As a CTO you will focus on the technical proposition and set the stage for the technical development of the product. You will propose the technical development strategy by showing the pros and cons of certain choices in architecture and development, to deliver value to the project. This role requires a true all-rounder, as the core responsibilities for the team will be running the infrastructure, writing Back End code/scripts, and guide the team in the best in class UX/UI experience for our institutional clients. Additionally you will be responsible for conversing with the technical teams at our international financial market infrastructure partners, making sure that our software infrastructure satisfies our safety and reliability requirements, and performing technical due diligence to ensure that we will be able to integrate their functionalities with our platform.
Call or mail me now to avoid disappointment!