Chief Technical Officer (CTO)
Our well-funded rapidly expanding London based Fintech client is looking for a CTO.
They are building an extensive suite of products. This executive role will manage the underlying technology stack and align it with the overall vision of the executive team. This includes adhering to any regulations and standards, while ensuring that they utilises cutting-edge technologies and leading best practices, establishing an attractive engineering culture, and representing the compnay at external events.
The candidate should have:
- In-depth knowledge of the domain of payment platforms, ideally acquired by having managed development projects of products from a payment service provider, acquiring bank or similar entity.
- Knowledge of innovative peripheral technologies for payment initiation, authentication, processing
- Informed about digital assets, decentralized or alternative finance
- If possible, experience in reward programs and customer insights based on data analytics
- Be familiar with scrum and lean methodologies
- Have insights into engineering best practices and be able to implement them into a growing & changing team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Represent the company's technology stack / innovations both externally as well as internally
- Define an overall technology strategy to ensure that we can meet our short- and long-term needs that is communicated frequently to all stakeholders
- Monitor KPIs and manage the technology budget and time frames
- Make strategic technology investments to ensure a competitive advantage
- Research and select leading and cutting-edge technologies and industry best practices
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Ensure that technology practices adhere to regulatory standards
- Act as a mentor by providing guidance and training team members while fostering engineering culture
- Manage the skills in the engineering team by education, hiring and training where necessary
- Resource management including staffing activities where needed and mentoring of staff while providing guidance and direction
Please send us your CV or review and we will be in contact to discuss the role in more detail