B2B Product Manager
7 days left
As the B2B Product Manager, you will be working closely with the B2B Marketing Team; managing the B2B product portfolio, including proposition development, planning, sell-in activity, ranging management, go-to-market launch readiness, commercial sales support and in-life/end-of-life product life cycle management.
This business based in Surrey is an amazing place to work, full of endless opportunities, exceptional people and an excellent working environment. As well as this, they provide the opportunity to be a part of innovation that makes a real difference in the lives of millions of people worldwide. They are looking for exceptional people to join their journey. Throughout history, they have taken on big challenges and strive to be the very best at what they do. This spirit is the driving strength that has made made a global leader. This sustains their ambition to develop state of the art technologies that push the boundaries of what's possible.
The B2B Product Manager will:
- Be the lead for B2B Product Management for the IM (IT & Mobility) portfolio (smartphones, tablets, wearables, accessories)
- Manage the B2B Product launches into the European subsidiaries. Act as the key point of contact for PM related topics to new launches
- Identify launch opportunities
- Product transition; develop launch and in-life strategies for running product transition, utilising a data driven approach to ensure inventory levels are handled and launches happen with impact
- Drive specific product programmes such as Lighthouse activities across the selected markets and partners to achieve successful outcomes
- Proactively handle all products in the IM B2B product portfolio
- Where relevant drive Develop strong product propositions combining hardware and non-hardware services
- Support the team in their engagements with Alliance partners, where Product support is required
- Analyse and understand the business requirements to deliver the right product and propositions
- Work with Subsidiary account teams to ensure channel specific requirements, insights and opportunities are addressed
- Excellent understanding of competitor landscape and act according to competitor movements
- Close collaboration with internal divisions such as Account teams, Marketing, Supply Chain.
- Solid understanding of mobile products and propositions
- Solid understanding of MDM solutions
- Able to construct product proposals for solution sales
- Detailed understanding of the needs and requirements of the B2B market
- Proposition development & execution experience
- Product Lifecycle management experience with technical aptitude
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Good skills in Microsoft office packages (in particular Excel and PPT)
- Strong verbal, written and presentation abilities
- Strong numeracy/commercial acumen.
The B2B Product Manager will receive a competitive package:
£54,000 - £61,000 per annum plus a car allowance and corporate benefits.