Director Of Supply Chain & Logistics - GBP90,000 - GBP120,000 - Coventry,
Director Of Supply Chain & Logistics - GBP90,000 - GBP120,000 - Coventry, Solutions Integrator/VAR
Lynx Recruitment is working with an international business who are on the look-out for a Director of Supply Chain & Logistics to join their team in Coventry.
The Director of Supply Chain & Logistics is responsible for planning and implementing activities related to the sourcing, demand planning, production planning, procurement, warehousing, material/inventory control, distribution and customer service functions. Develops, implements and maintains policies, procedures, schedules and control systems. Ensures materials are planned, ordered/manufactured and in stock to meet company requirements, while maintaining appropriate inventory levels.
- Oversees execution and management of sourcing, procurement, planning, warehouse, customer service and distribution functions to ensure that control is maintained throughout the supply chain and traceability of components and finished goods is maintained and inventory accuracy is achieved
- Maintain adequate supply of all components and finished goods to support all sources of demand
- Works in collaboration with procurement and suppliers to verify country of origin statuses for marking and trade agreement purposes
- Provides ongoing support for SAP Global Trade Systems processes
- 15-20 years of experience in Supply Chain Management
- Develop, implement, and maintain training programs for employees
- Tenacious commitment to excellence and ability to drive ambiguous business scenarios to conclusion
- Strong ability to articulate complex procedures at a conversational level to executive audience
- Business software skills, including databases, spreadsheets (Excel), and website applications
If this Director Of Supply Chain & Logistics is of interest, please apply!