6 days left
Our client is a PE backed manufacturing business and they are currently seeking a highly astute and experienced Chief Financial Officer to drive rapid improvement within the company while working alongside the CEO to implement these changes.
The successful CFO candidate will be responsible for rebuilding, reorganizing, restructuring the business and establishing a stable environment from which to grow the business. Key activities will include: leading and managing finance teams to ensure the flow of good quality and relevant information, re-design and presentation of monthly reporting, organisation redesign, financial restructuring and assisting in the production of comprehensive turnaround plans.
The ideal CFO candidate must:
- Be prepared to investigate, analyse, and interpret all of the company's vital information in order to inform long term strategic decision making and planning.
- Have prior experience sorting out systems and processes to professionalise the finance function and team is a must.
- Understanding of the major responsibilities that come with overseeing all financial aspects of the business
- Have the ability to have strategic focus on delivering shareholder value
- Ensure that cash and covenant management processes are in place
- Implement robust working capital controls and detailed cash flows
- Have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment, has strong leadership and strategic skills to ensure a hands on successful approach.
Further essential requirements:
- Previous experience working in manufacturing/distribution businesses
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA)
- Have extensive, and a proven track record, of working with both Private Equity and in a transformation situation.
- Prior experience improving business performance in a highly challenged market
- Been in Autonomous FD/CFO role previously
- Experience in a complex financial environment
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted with further information about this role.
Marks Sattin Executive Search is part of a leading specialist financial recruitment business with offices in six countries around the world. We form an integral part of the GI Group, which is a rapidly expanding, global search and selection business. Our team exclusively recruits CFO's and FD's into businesses across a wide range of sectors, mostly focused on change (including exit and growth). We continue to expand our network; providing finance professionals for PE backed, privately owned and listed businesses.
Apply for CFO Manufacturing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly