Digital Operations Manager (Salesforce CRM)
Create a team that plays a pivotal role in the execution and optimisation of all digital activities to facilitate lead generation, customer intimacy and nurturing which impacts business performance.
Additionally, you will work closely with the CRM team and play an active role in the ongoing development, usage and adoption of key marketing systems such as Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud.
Global Manufacturing and Production client
- On-site health metrics; visitors, content engagement and lead generation
- Campaign performance metrics for SEO, PPC, display advertising and email marketing
- Platform adoption and usage within marketing Management of the Digital Operations Team responsible for the execution across all digital channels
- Leverage the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform to help drive demand from our customer base and markets
- Help develop the digital road map for Europe
- Collaboratively execute and manage digital marketing campaigns and marketing automation workflows to support roll out of key campaign programmes, lead nurturing activities and lead management.
- Significant experience in Marketing, Marketing Operations, Digital Marketing or a Campaign Marketing orientated role
- Previously managed a team and knows how to set objectives and develop plans to achieve
- Experience working with a Marketing Automation or Triggered Email Marketing Tool (either Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua, Dotmailer or equivalent)
- Experience working with and reporting from CRM systems such as Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience executing marketing campaigns across multiple digital channels
- Applied knowledge of Web Content Management Systems
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools or similar
£55,000 - £65,000 + Pension + Holidays + benefits