Head Of Research And Development 3-months GBPNEGOTIABLE INSIDE
Head Of Research And Development -3-months - GBPNEGOTIABLE INSIDE - Remote
Parity Group Plc are excited to be partnered with a renowned public sector client of ours based in Titchfield, who requires an experienced Head Of Research And Development to join their team on an interim basis until 31st December 2020.
Our client is involved in high-scale COVID-19 data programmes.
Research Delivery - You will develop a delivery plan for COVIDx, considering internal and external resources and commissioning the required research as required.
- Evidence of a comprehensive technical background of one or more of the following: scientific research and research exploitation, survey design and delivery, data collection systems or methods, analytical or statistical outputs, operational analysis or data science.
- Successfully delivering a safe, high quality and efficient service, project or operation.
- Managing a team, building capability and supporting your people to excel
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to engage staff at all levels using a range of media.
- Experience managing complex stakeholder relations and demanding customers
- Operating successfully across organisational boundaries
We look forward to hearing from you.
Parity - Better Decisions: Better People
Parity Group plc acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing contract recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position