Head of QHSE/Quality Manager
We are currently seeking a Quality Manager/Head of QHSE to join the team of a central government department on a 6 month contract paying £800pd inside IR35.
In this role you'll supervise a multi facility national logistics operation. As we rely heavily on third party suppliers for our warehousing needs, the role will involve working closely with 3PL Quality teams and ensuring their processes and policies align to the standards set by DHSC and regulatory authorities. Managing the long-term relationship between DHSC and our external logistics partners and working with different internal stakeholders on a regular basis, will require you to be an excellent communicator.
As this is a new operation, you will be providing input into creating an internal strategy on the quality standards and processes expected within the supply chain.
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background.
- A track record with defining and implementing life sciences and healthcare quality process design requirements
- Proven knowledge of medical devices directives and Good Distribution/Good Manufacturing Practice (GDP)
- Have a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of relevant ISO standards 
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Desired
- Extensive experience as a Quality Manager or with senior responsibilities in this area
- ISO9001 Lead Auditor
- Have worked in a 3PL or 4PL environment previously
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of relevant legislation and medical device compliance requirements