Technical Director-house building-Peterborough
I am looking for an established, high performing Technical Director for a volume developer in Peterborough.
You will take control of a Technical department containing an engineering, architectural and planning teams as part of a regional board.
Role in brief:
- Advise Land Department on Technical viability of new sites
- Ensure planning permissions and other statutory approvals e.g. S104 and S38 Agreements are obtained
- Prepare and monitor the master development programmes.
- Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage staff
- Appointment of external consultants
To be considered for the role:
- You must be either a Head of Technical or Technical Director from a house builder.
- Ideally you will be have an Engineering bias
- You will be able to demonstrate a history of success.
- You will be a proven people developer.
- 100% bonus
- Car or allowance
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.