Managing Director / CEO
Do you want to control your future and work in a high-quality retail concept where your interest in art photography coupled with your business and customer service skills will determine your success? Our client, YellowKorner, aims to democratize art photography and render it accessible to all consumers.
This incredible opportunity will only appeal to individuals that are seeking a challenge and a life-change as this is not an ‘employed’ position but your opportunity to invest in your own business with the support of an experienced international retailer.
Since 2006 YellowKorner has been making high quality art affordable and has become the global leader in the sale and distribution of limited-edition art photographs. Armed with a unique concept and a portfolio of over 250 artists, Yellow Korner exhibits the greatest photographers of yesterday, today and tomorrow.
The Yellow Korner network has over 100 stores and is operational worldwide in over 25 countries.
During 2020 they will expand their proven retail concept into the UK through working closely with partners invested in their own personal success. To spearhead that growth plan our client requires entrepreneurial leaders who are keen to build a new business in their local area taking our clients retail concept to market.
Business Model and Market
Our client operates its businesses under a franchise partnership licence meaning that all stores are owned and operated by independent business owners. Yellow Korner provide in depth support and advice to help individuals looking for a business opportunity to invest in. Many of our client’s franchisees come from a retail background, although that is not a pre-requisite, and they are keen to meet with individuals who have the drive and desire to do something different – not just look at taking another ‘job’. Is that you?
- Business owner
- Management and selection of staff
- Implementation of local marketing concepts
- Superior customer service to deliver exceptional sales performance
- Expansion through multiple locations possible
- Sales and commercial management experience, ideally from the retail sector but other areas of industry are equally welcome so long as you have a passion to build a successful retail business
- High affinity to contemporary issues and trends
- Leadership skills and great customer service orientation
Benefits of the System
- Consignment model (no investment in inventory, no risk of oversupply)
- Logistics managed by YellowKorner
- Share of internet sales (store click & collect)
- Initial and ongoing training from YellowKorner
- Renowned brand
Our client supports its franchise partners extensively with a dedicated and enthusiastic team to support the opening and help make success possible.
This is an opportunity to run and own your own business. YellowKorner work closely with each partner to ensure success.
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the desire to become part of an international brand that is expanding into the UK then contact us to enquire further about this opportunity – without obligation.
This opportunity does require a personal investment to operate this franchise but with strong returns and support the only thing that will stop you being successful is your attitude.
For entry into this franchise system, you need equity of at least £60,000.