Sole Legal Counsel EMEA
4 days left
By joining this organisation, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise.
You will take the lead on all Legal matters across EMEA, with 25 lawyers elsewhere around the world working along side you.
A Cloud Content Management business.
- Draft, review and negotiate a variety of commercial SaaS agreements, primarily enterprise cloud sales contracts involving nuanced global data protection and privacy issues IP, and risk management.
- Support the organisations worldwide privacy and data protection strategies, with a focus on user and customer facing agreements and policies.
- Work with and provide actionable advice to business executives and other internal stakeholders on a broad range of complex legal, business and strategic issues as they arise.
- Advise internal stakeholders, including security, product, marketing and engineering on critical privacy issues and data protection rules in U.S., Europe, APAC and beyond.
- Research legal issues, draft and update templates, policies, playbooks and other projects as needed.
A strong transactional background, with experience in negotiating, drafting and advising clients on technology-related commercial contracts, including multi-jurisdictional transactions, software licensing and cloud services.
A very competitive salary, with a chance to be made permanent.