Our client, a fast growing PE Backed Professional Consultancy business, are on the hunt for an energetic and highly focused CFO to join them as they look to continue to grow the business both organically and through M&A with operations already in the UK, US and Europe.
As CFO you'll be a key player in the strategic financial insight of the business along with developing KPIs and building cash management. You'll also be supporting and growing the existing financial team. M&A is a key part of this fast growing business which has previously been very client focused and they are now turning towards a focus on infrastructure. Culture is an important focus for this business which is people focused. You'll be working alongside an impressive CEO to achieve the joint commercial growth for the business.
The ideal candidate will be someone who:
- Is a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA), preferably chartered
- Has extensive experience in PE Backed businesses
- Has worked with a business founders to build an international business
- Has had experience of working in the US or with a US Company or in a business with operations in the US
- Has previously had experience with growing a company both organically and through M&A
- Ideally has a background in consultancy
Please understand that due to the expected high number of applications; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.
Marks Sattin Executive Search is part of a leading specialist financial recruitment business with offices in six countries around the world. We form an integral part of the GI Group, which is a rapidly expanding, global search and selection business. Our team exclusively recruits CFOs and FDs into markets across a wide range of sectors, mostly focused on change (including exit and growth). We continue to expand our network; providing finance professionals for PE-backed, privately owned and listed businesses.