Management Consultant Penetration Tester
Management Consultant (Penetration Tester) required to join one of the fastest-growing boutique Cybersecurity consultancies in the UK. As the Management Consultant (Penetration Tester) you'll gain the opportunity to work on a variety of Pen testing/Red Teaming projects both internally and client-facing whilst steering the pen testing division towards further growth, not to mention the further development opportunities on offer.
What you'll be doing as a Management Consultant (Penetration Tester):
The Management Consultant (Penetration Tester) will be responsible for leading CHECK team Pen Testing engagements for current and future clients.
- Use your previous experience to deliver and manage penetration tests on clients from the initial scoping and in-depth penetration/forensic assessments to recommending remedial technical and non-technical solutions where necessary.
- Probe & exploit security vulnerabilities in client's Infrastructure, Web Applications and Mobile Applications using a variety of penetration tests
- Penetration testing with Application, Network and Mobile Applications, along with Secure Code Analysis
- As one of the senior Pen Testing members of the team, you'll be expected to help mould/dictate future offerings such as red teaming, developing new security tools/the latest cutting-edge technology and security platforms.
- You'll be utilising your previous management experience to help train current and future, junior members of the team, as it grows.
- You'll be able to take advantage of their world-class development opportunities to gain further accreditations or stay up to date with your current ones and get involved in the community with regards to conferences such as Blackhat, Infosec etc.
As a Management Consultant (Penetration Tester) exposure to different aspects of cybersecurity and share your knowledge around Cybersecurity within the community.
What you'll need to be a CTL (CHECK Team Leader):
- Broad cyber-security and specifically pen-testing knowledge (red teaming, blue teaming etc.)
- Experience leading CHECK engagements
- Experience reporting findings to clients through both a written report and conversation
- Offensive security certifications such as CCT Infra or CCT WebApp (OSCP desirable)
- Good written and verbal communication
Keen to further knowledge within offensive security e.g. CTF, HacktheBox, Further Reading, Lab work etc.
For more information on this role apply on-line or contact Ryan Kirwan on LinkedIn