CEO/FCO - London Mortgage Lender/Bank
An outstanding senior position has arisen for an experienced CEO/CFO of a UK Lending institution with a solid understanding of secured loans.
The bank is looking for a highly experienced CEO/CFO with experience in Real Estate and/or Finance, to play an instrumental role in the Company's growth.
Salary: Excellent base salary negotiable + incentive package
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work in a hybrid capacity setting and driving the company's vision and operational strategy.
- Contribute to organisational wide leadership on strategy, business modelling, as well as operational effectiveness and transformation.
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth, helping to implement company-wide goal setting, performance management, and operational planning
- Maintain and improve on processes so that investors continue to receive exceptional levels of client servicing
- Oversee company operations and employee productivity, maintaining a highly inclusive culture. Ensuring team members thrive and company objectives are met
- Analyse internal operations and identify areas for improvement
- Develop metrics to evaluate operational performance in line with company objectives
- Devise and implement a process of continuous improvement taking into account the defined metrics, company changes and external changes.
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key professional firms and suppliers to ensure the best service levels and value for money are achieved.
The ideal candidate will have a background in lending and be capable of driving a business forward ! Apply in confidence for full details