You must have extensive experience within domiciliary care at the highest level to be considered for this role. Please do not apply unless you have been at Director level or above.
Operations Director needed to be based in Worthing Monday - Friday, £80,000 - £100,000!
We are currently working on behalf of a fantastic organisation specialising in elderly and dementia within domiciliary care. The organisation has over 100 services across the country and provide over 100,000 hours of care per week!
What are they looking for?
- You might be a Managing Director/Operations Director looking for a new challenge
- You will be a natural leader and resilient
- You will have worked in a Director role within a company with large turnover per annum
- A good understanding of franchises
- Relevant experience
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Deciding and initiating action
The successful applicant will:
- Have a proven track record in domiciliary care at Director level
- Worked extensively with the public sector in this field
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have a clean DBS
- Worked well with CQC with a track record of "Good" or "Outstanding" results
- £80,000 - £100,000
- 9:00 - 5:30
- Operating efficiency
- Provide valuable support, to the team around you
- Business acumen
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact George Pierce on (phone number removed) or alternatively send me your CV via email (Email Removed)
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords; Elderly, Dementia, Domiciliary Care, Director, Acquisition, Growth, Business Development, Public Sector