Chief Financial Officer & Chief Operating Officer
We are inviting applications for CFO/COO position for an International bank based in London. Please note this is a SMF control function position reporting to CEO and Board Members.
we required person have both CFO & COO SMR functions SMR 2 and SMR24 experinces .
- Responsible for generating authentic financial data of the bank
- Ensure that the Bank's accounts are maintained and reported in accordance with the accounting and reporting guidelines under IFRS-9.
- Manage financial controls and accounting procedures with suitable transfer pricing for segment reporting.
- Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company
- Prepare guidance notes periodically on how to increase revenue and reduce costs by understanding market trends and competitor analysis
- Effectively and clearly communicate potential financial risks in a timely manner
- Present annual financial budgeting to ensure that annual financial objectives are clearly outlined and reviewed periodically.
- Oversight of the preparation and presentation of monthly and annual financial performance vs budget conrol and maning internal operations (including HR), systems and technology of a firm.
Audit & Annual Accounts:
- Proactive engagement with the external and internal auditors and updating them on important matters as required
- Working with Statutory Audit partner to ensure that the external audit and annual accounts sign-off is completed on time and to a high standard.
- Interact with parent bank as required for providing audited data for group consolidation in timeVENDOR & BILL PAYMENT
- Maintain all financial and commercial contracts to services rendered to the Bank by various vendors, ensure speed and accuracy in vendor payments and ensure expenses are accounted for as per policy and monitor those vs budget allocation business wise.
- Coordinate, produce and file all tax documentation (Corporation Tax, VAT etc) as required and ensure tax compliance.
- Provide guidance to business and operations groups w.r.to TDS, WHT, DTAA matters.
- Ensure accounting policy is periodically updated as per accounting standards and give guidance to business groups to understand its implications and ensure compliance.
- Coordinate preparation of ILAA and ICAAP documents of the Bank.
- Oversight of the treasury functions with regard to the liquidity management.
- Interact with external counter-parties including rating agencies, providers of debt capital market funding including capital instruments; sell down/securitisation of loan book and Due Diligence work for the above. Monitor the capital position of the Bank.
- Ensure all regulatory returns are submitted in time
- Participate and contribute in the executive committees of the Bank for delivery of Bank's business objectives