Supply Chain IT Business Analyst, Business Intelligence
*Do not apply unless you have Supply Chain IT Business Analysis Experience and are able to work in the Northwest of England*
We are looking for an energetic and motivated Supply Chain Business analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will be comfortable working without close supervision and is required to be excellent pillar of support for the development team delivering business Intelligence Solutions to the Supply Chain of a Global FMCG Multinational.
Working with strong responsibility for the eventual quality of the final products for the client, the BA will work with the Business and the technical development and delivery teams to:
- Understand and document functional and technical requirements
- Form the bridge of engagement between the business and the technical teams
- Ensure the delivery of the technical teams meets the requirements of the business by carrying out relevant Quality Assurance activities, utilising available QA resources where available
- Form a point of escalation to the project leadership where requirements cannot be met or if deliverables do not meet the business requirements
- Assist with the quality assurance at the various stages of the project, ensuring smooth transition to go-live as well as troubleshooting as 3rd and 4th level issue resolution
- Carry out deep technical analysis and triage utilising SQL and associated Microsoft Big Data technologies
- Supply Chain IT experience in at least one of the following functional areas; Manufacturing, Logistics and Outbound Supply Chain
- Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing/Information & Analytics
- Technical Business Analysis, Functional and Technical Documentation
- Analysis, Triage and Troubleshooting
- Agile delivery methodology
- Excellent Communication Skills and Stakeholder Management
Highly Desirable; Experience with Microsoft Azure Data Lake
The candidate should naturally build relationships with the customer and lead them through the processes necessary to deliver robust Business Intelligence solutions. We are looking for an individual who is customer focussed, and willing to roll up their sleeves and get the job done'. Excellent communication and documentation skills are essential.
Pls provide a covering letter describing why you believe you are suitable for this role.
Note on location of the role: The role will initially be remote, but as restrictions are lifted we will require the candidate to travel to the Northwest on a semi-regular basis, more likely in 2021, should the role be extended past the end of 2020