DV Cleared Support Specialist - Config and Asset Management
Technical Support Expert (Asset and Configuration Management)
- Candidate must hold valid DV Clearance
- 6 month contract
- Remote based plus travel to site in London and Cheltenham
- Rate from GBP450 per day upwards depending on experience
Provide technical support services within a secure government environment with responsibility for:
- Investigating, diagnosing and remediating complex technical issues.
- Maintaining and updating integrations with connected 3rd party systems.
- Producing and reviewing technical documentation.
- Maintaining and updating design documentation to reflect changes.
- Planning and implementing system upgrades and new interfaces.
- Participation in and support of performance testing and security vulnerability testing.
- Communicating with Support and Product Development teams.
- Supporting, guiding and mentoring less experienced team members.
- Identifying, planning and implementing improvements in accordance with the Authority's Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) process.
- This role involves providing services as part of a small team, working in close conjunction with other teams both within the Authority and within the larger organisation.
- In-depth experience supporting the following software tools:
- UCMDB and discovery agents
- Asset Manager (AM)
- Connect IT
- Able to demonstrate significant experience of troubleshooting and diagnosis of technical issues.
- Willing to be available outside of normal hours on occasion to support upgrades and service restoration activities.
- Able to demonstrate excellent team-working skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills across all stakeholder levels.
- Ability to work under pressure and make rational decisions considering relevant risks and taking responsibility for such decisions.
- Specific knowledge of secure government operations and ways of working.
- Background in Service Management Capabilities and experience of working with Service Management toolsets.
- Current DV clearance required.
- Experience of working with personnel in a cross agency environment is highly desirable.