Interim Corporate Strategy Manager
Our client is a highly acquisitive PE backed business based in central London. An opportunity exists for an experienced Corporate Strategy Manager to oversee the 2020/2021 group priority projects driven by the CEO including 2021 Strategy, newly established seed fund and innovation initiatives, from development through to successful execution, under the guidance of the Executive Management Team. The successful candidate is likely to be an ACA qualified accountant with strong strategic planning and project management skills and who has worked in a PE-backed organisation in the past. This is a maternity cover assignment, likely to be 9-12 months.
- Advocate and help execute the CEO's vision and company strategy.
- Provide support in the analysis and development of key initiatives and priority setting.
- Work with Group Communications team to develop internal and external presentations for the CEO as required.
- Provide decision support through data gathering, information analysis and present considerations to relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and coordinate agendas for CEO approval before executive and board meetings.
- Manage the annual strategic planning process.
- Oversee strategy and innovation projects and initiatives, working with stakeholders and help drive decisions.
- Communicate with the Executive Management Team as to the status of the project; record KPIs and track progress.
- Bachelor's degree or higher with strong academics.
- Previous experience of working at Board level.
- Advanced modelling skills.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication, and presentation skills.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, contact Nikki Bowring at Walker Hamill quoting reference NBO51215.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see the Walker Hamill website.