Group Head of Call Centres
The company is the UK’s leading conveyancing group for consumers. It uses in-house Call Centres to sell conveyancing services to customers who are actively looking to move home, mostly referred through partner networks of estate agents and other introducers. Around 100 call centre staff are split between two sites in the UK. With turnover of c.£140m, the business has ambitions to double its market share within the next two years.
The business has created a new role for a Group Head of Call Centres to lead and build this essential sales capability. Headcount in the UK call centres will reach 200-250 within two years as capacity is enhanced to deliver growth. This will be a prominent position reporting directly into a COO.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- 8-10 years’ management experience in a target driven consumer sales environment;
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a wider Senior Management Team;
- Strong data awareness, thriving on measuring, analysing and using data to improve performance;
- Knowledge of conveyancing products and services is desired but not essential;
- Proven ability to manage people and services in regulated markets, particularly with respect to customer data and taking payments over the phone;
- A pro-active and passionate approach to driving change;
- Ability to identify and drive cross selling opportunities;
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
The successful candidate will champion their people, product and services. It is essential they can build rapport quickly and can be both passionate about the product and service, and compassionate to clients and staff.
The role will be based at one of two sites in the East Midlands, ideally with 2-3 days in each office. The position offers competitive remuneration, a generous bonus linked to sales performance, team retention and recruitment, and other benefits.
Apply for Group Head of Call Centres
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly