Director Height Safety
Location: Nottinghamshire, Yorkshire, Midlands
Sector: Engineering, Construction
Base Salary: £70,000
Benefits: Car, Pension, Health, Life insurance
Our client, part of a national group is a specialist in the delivery, Installation, testing, Inspection and repair of Height Safety systems & fall protection systems throughout the UK to ensure end-user protection and compliance with the Work at Height Regulations 2005, as well as offering end-user height safety training. They wish to appoint a Director to lead and grow the business.
- Reporting into the Managing Director you will have P&L accountability for the division focused on operational delivery, safety and continued profitable growth with new and existing clients.
- You will lead and motivate office and remotely working staff delivering Test, Inspection and repair solutions in a role requiring both Technical expertise, Commercial acumen and operational delivery.
- With the senior leadership team, you will act in a role requiring client interaction and the formation and implantation of the short to medium growth strategy.
- Ideally Degree in Engineering qualified you will have a in-depth knowledge of Height Safety systems and the relevant regulations.
- With technical expertise you will be comfortable acting in a role working at a senior level internally and with clients with the gravitas to shape a high performing team.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting DHS/159/11 to Barnaby Stewart Built Environment by clicking on Apply.
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been