Sector Engineering, Manufacturing
Base Salary £120k
Package Full Executive package
Our client is a diverse company operating within the manufacturing sector. They are looking to appoint a Managing Director who has considerable
experience within a precision engineering environment.
- You will be responsible for sustainable profitable growth within the business. Improving operational efficiency and customer service delivery.
- With a thorough understanding of modern methods of production and an appreciation of supply chain logistics, you will lead an established team of professionals to achieve set goals and objectives.
- You will have full P&L responsibility. There will be a high degree of customer facing, managing key customer relationships and providing strong technical support.
- You will be Degree educated, preferably in an Engineering or Technical discipline, with a strong background in both operations and business development.
- You will have proven experience of growing a business with the ability to set and implement a rigorous set of performance measures, both quantitative and qualitative, to ensure full and accurate reporting.
- An understanding of lean manufacturing techniques and new product development lifecycles would be preferable. A progressive leader who can engage and motivate the senior management team and a large workforce.