Sector: Engineering, Utilities, Construction
Base Salary: £60,000
Benefits: Car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare
Our client is a leading offsite contractor who design, manufacture & install modular systems for the construction & building industry.
- Reporting into the operations Director you will have day to day accountability for the production function running the team across the shop floor.
- Acting in a highly visible role and with a hands-on approach to leadership you will work closely with Engineering, Design, Procurement, quality, logistics and commercial teams internally.
- Ensure production milestones are achieved and the highest levels of quality and health & safety standards.
- Ideally degree qualified with expertise in lean manufacturing you will have comprehensive experience of the offsite modular manufacturing and ideally exposure to installation contracting.
- Drive best practice across the department further developing process and systems in line with production goals and work flow.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Email by clicking on Apply
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK. Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly