Interim Insight & Intelligence Delivery Manager - Public Sector
Insight & Intelligence Delivery Manager is required to build / manage a team to support the delivery of a public sector Insight Programme which aims to improve: data quality, data visibility and provide the tools and assistance required to make much better use of customer insight and business intelligence to improve service efficiency and service delivery.
The Insight Programme is delivering this vision against the objectives and recommendations already defined within the existing strategy to introduce new and improved Information Management and data analytics capabilities.
- Work iteratively with the business to improve data quality
- Provide visibility of all data and enable the ability to draw quickly on this data cross directorates for the benefit of stakeholders and citizens
- Have the right governance, standards and frameworks in place to ensure legal and ethical compliance
- Provide the tools (self-service) and assistance as required to make much better use of customer insight and business intelligence to improve service efficiency and service delivery
- Identification, prioritisation and ongoing delivery of use cases delivering short term business benefits while also proving the value of developing long term strategic capabilities to manage and interrogate data better to include: Data models, data dictionary, data visualisations, POLE single entity focus (person, object, location, event), data science management, data science as a service, data collaboration partners
- Demonstrate experience of using service design to frame whole problem for users, for example by designing service blueprints, experience and user journey maps.
- Demonstrate experience of facilitating design thinking through workshops with users, senior leaders and other stakeholders to support change and transformation.
- Demonstrate experience of planning, carrying out and providing insight from user research, including usability testing, unmoderated user testing and accessibility.
- Demonstrate experience of supporting customers to build in-house capability, including transferring knowledge effectively.
- Demonstrate experience of an Agile delivery approach, risk mitigation, and supporting continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate experience of delivering comparable programmes within a large local authority.
£12m Contract + possible extension to 2 years