Covering the UK and Northern Europe the Account Director will be taking cutting edge connectivity solutions to market. The successful candidate will be adept at running highly technical, solution based sales processes from start to finish.
Experts in Internet of Things delivery, our client works to help some key names in multiple industries stay on the forefront of the fourth industrial revolution. Data is key to decision making and the IoT solutions they provide supply their clients with significantly enhanced data from their machinery in order to save time, money and resources. Their head office is based in Surrey.
The Account Director will be expected to:
- Manage and grow a series of key accounts across the UK, Nordics and Northern Europe
- Lead technical conversations with multiple stakeholders across their accounts
- Lead RFP/RFQ processes to ensure new projects are won and existing clients are retained
- Act as a first point of contact for all client queries
- Guide new enterprise customers through a technical solution sale
- Know the IoT market inside out - including relationships with MNOs and MVNOs
In order to apply for the Account Director role candidates musty be able to demonstrate:
- Enterprise solutions sales experience of a technical nature - ideally in the IoT space
- A network of MNO and MVNO contacts in the telecommunications space
- Previous experience managing complex proposal / tender processes
- Happy to get their hands dirty and look for the answer themselves
- Is motivated and interested in how IoT can solve problems for manufacturing businesses
A base salary of £70,000 to £75,000 plus commission and benefits.