Product Manager - Fibre Optics
As the Product Manager - Fibre Optics, you will be responsible for the Product Strategy and will develop the vision, growth plans and key business objectives for the product portfolio.
My client is a leader in industrial technology serving customers in over 100 countries. Working across a broad and diverse customer base, they serve industries across the communication, medical, aerospace, defence and energy sectors.
As the Product Manager - Fibre Optics, you will have a broad range of responsibilities to ensure market and EBIT growth across your product line.
These responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Product Strategy and developing the vision, growth plans and key business objectives for the product portfolio.
- Managing and delivering against sales, revenue and margin targets for your product portfolio.
- Work woth cross functional teams to develop the technology roadmaps for the portfolio.
- Working closely with your key customers to ensure 100% customer satisfaction whilst ensuring commercial opportunities are maximised.
- Attending customer visits across the EMEA region as well as trade exhibitions and other key industry events.
You will have a proven track record in a Product Management role or a Technical role with a strong customer and commercial focus. Your experience will be strongly aligned to the Fibre Optics sector ideally supporting Aerospace and Defence customers.
Further key selection criteria will include:
- Degree in an Engineering or Business field
- Strong exposure to Fibre Optics and Connectivity
- Ability to visit the South East Engineering Hub 1-2 days per week
- Strong budgetary and commercial financial management track record
This role is home based with c40% travel across EMEA (subject to travel restrictions). The business' Engineering function is based in the South East so travel to that site would be expected for 1-2 days per week depending on priorities. Outside of home working, the business offers a fantastic benefits package inclusive of car allowance, bonus and a highly competitive salary and pension.