Challenging and exciting opportunity to Join one of the leading Contractors in the Region.
Working on some of the Region's landmark projects ensuring the schemes are delivered on time and within budget
A leading Contractor across the North West who works across a number of sectors delivering a variety of projects from New Build Hotel's to Sports & Leisure complex's. They are currently going through a period of growth having secured some major projects and framework agreements.
- Overseeing Site Operations
- Ensure project is meeting the projected targets
- Manage work schedules
- Work Closely with Kings Core & Operations Manager to Ensure fleet and plant are safe/legal & reliable vehicles and are available to the teams
- Ensure Plant Efficiency is Optimised
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety standards
- Attend Regular Meetings with H&S Team
- Identify Areas of Work Which Require Updated Risk Assessments & Method Statements
- Propose Recruitment to Highways Directors
- Promote Training for Operatives Who Can Increase the Skillset of The Workforce
- Driving Performance
- Input into Weekly Programme Forecasts
- Advise on Buildability
- Carry out Toolbox talks
- Ensure permits are produced (if contract requires)
The successful candidate will be someone who is determine to complete projects on time and within budgets. Someone who gets on well with sub contractors and clients alike but firm int heir conviction of the programme. Someone who take pride in work and is looking to join a market leader among their industry and further their careers.
30 days holiday
Involvement on landmark projects
Becoming a valued member of a construction workforce
New challenge with unrivalled rewards